TexPar Energy is a family-owned company established 1984. Headquartered in Onalaska, WI, we own and operate asphalt and heavy fuel terminals throughout Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas, and Georgia. The foundation of our business is our employees and their diverse backgrounds, experience, and education. Our entrepreneurial culture thrives on this diverse mix of abilities -- allowing us to create innovative solutions while opening doors in new and emerging markets. We want everyone on our tight-knit team to play an active role in growing our business, and we encourage our team members to share their ideas and help shape our future. While we strive to be the best, we do it with an attitude that is humble, accessible, and down-to-earth. We do not ask you to "fit in" to our culture. We invite you to add to it. Our reputation for ethical behavior enables us to attract and retain the best talent and loyal customers our markets have to offer. To learn about our team, visit us at https://www.texpar.com.
The Maintenance Operator will be responsible for daily operations and maintenance associated with storing, shipping, and manufacturing petroleum products at our terminal facility located in Davenport, IA. Much of the duties associated with this position are performed outdoors year-round within the facility.
This position is full-time, Monday through Friday, daytime hours, and may include some seasonal mandatory overtime along with weekend rotations or on-call hours.
Daily operations include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks, rail cars, and barges
- Performing general inspections and maintenance on pumps, valves, and other related equipment
- Performing other daily tasks associated with petroleum facilities.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license
*Ideally, Applicants will:
- Have general knowledge / experience operating pumps, valves, boilers, electrical heating systems, and other common industrial equipment
- Have knowledge / experience with general welding, fabrication, and construction
- Have knowledge / experience with industrial control systems and computers
- Have basic electrical installation and troubleshooting skills.
*While these skills / experiences are ideal, TexPar Energy will train applicants that show an eagerness to learn.
Competitive wage and retirement program. Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Paid vacation and holidays available immediately.
EOE, including disability/vets.