Silver Tree Residential, LLC is one of the fastest growing property management companies in the industry. We were formed in 2009 to operate a growing portfolio of multi-family and senior apartment communities. Our primary goal is to provide the best quality housing possible to our residents with safe, quiet, and amenity filled communities. Our exhaustive resident screening process is important to making each property successful, by aiming to improve the quality of our residents' living environment. Furthermore, we have been successful in achieving extremely high REAC and MOR scores in all of our communities. It is through this firm commitment to excellence, that we at STR demonstrate a resounding record of success with our ever-growing portfolio of housing communities.
- Working with Directors in managing all maintenance-related and capital improvement activities within an assigned property.
- Inspecting, scheduling and performing routine preventive maintenance on all appropriate equipment as necessary or as directed by the Directors.
- Capable of dealing effectively with supervisors, residents, vendors and co-workers.
- Satisfying work orders promptly and efficiently.
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems and various appliances, stoves, dishwashers, disposals, and refrigerators. Some familiarity with electricity, plumbing, and carpentry is required.
- Assist in the make ready process of vacant apartments to get them ready for new move-ins in a timely and detail-oriented manner.
- Prior property maintenance experience is preferred.
- Must have his/her own tools.
- A valid Driver's License and dependable transportation is strongly preferred.
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, vision, life, accident, disability, critical care, etc.
- Medical reimbursement, up to $2,000
- 401(k) retirement place with 50% employer match
- 5 weeks PTO and holiday pay
For additional information, please visit us at: www.st-residential.com.
Silver Tree Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.