MILAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATIONS FOR POLICE OFFICER
- U.S. Citizen
- Minimum 21 years of age at time of appointment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Good Driving History
- Excellent Physical Condition
- Excellent Moral Character
- Physical Agility Test
- Written Examination
- Extensive Background Investigation
- Oral Interview
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination, including Drug Screening and Psychological Examination
- Physical Agility Test: Saturday, May 20, 2023, at 8:00 a.m.
- Written Examination: Saturday, May 20, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
Applications are available for pick-up at the Milan Municipal Building Police Department located at 405 East First Street, Milan, Illinois, or click apply to view and download application from our website.
FULLY completed applications must be returned to the Milan Police Department by Monday, May 15, 2023, at 4:00 p.m.
The Milan Police Department is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.