in our Quad City operations!
Welders earn over $30/hour with incentive pay!
Production welders may be assigned to a variety of automatic or semi-automatic welding positions. Fully automated welding positions typically involve operating a welding robot. Robot operators may also be required to make program edits. Semi-automatic welding positions will involve MIG welding processes. Works shifts (choice of shift based on seniority.)
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- 13 paid holidays
- Healthcare with no premiums or deductibles (effective first day of the month following 30 days of employment)
- Retirement options, to include 401(k) match
- + Much More!
- Ability to work any shift + overtime/weekends
- High school diploma or GED OR 3+ years manufacturing work experience
- Weld certificate OR 6 months weld experience in manufacturing environment
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things: race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.