ERP / SIS / Self-Service System Administrator & Web Developer
EICC is seeking an ERP/SIS/Self-Service System Administrator & Web Developer
Under the direction of the Director of Enterprise Applications this position will be responsible for: the maintenance, development, implementation of Ellucian Self-Service, Ellucian Ethos, and all Ellucian systems or third party systems functioning or integrated with ERP/SIS system. Maintenance includes configuration, security, resource monitoring and reporting, troubleshooting, service pack upgrades, software upgrades, and the development of specialized software programs. Will be the technical point of contact for Self Service, Ellucian Experience and web/internet related applications. Reports to and provides technical assistance and consulting to the Director of Enterprise Applications to maintain optimal performance of systems. Develops and implements modifications to systems and applications software. May be assigned instructional duties.
$60,000 - $67,000
- Bachelor’s degree with major in computer science, management information systems or related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 4 years of professional experience in technical web development.
- Working knowledge of ERP/SIS systems, preferably Ellucian Colleague/Self Service and application languages.
- Excellent troubleshooting and computer literacy skills required.
- Must be available for on call production support.
- Knowledge of proper Programming coding languages and protocols to compose, compile and test software is a must.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Active Directory, API’s, C#, JSON, HTML5, CSS, DHTML, SFTP, PHP, ASP. NET WebAPI, XML, Java script, Visual Studio 2010/2012, Crystal Reports, Colleague SDK for .NET, Colleague Studio, Envision EBSL, web portal software and usage concepts is required.
- Must possess keen troubleshooting skills, excellent interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to be highly effective in cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Ellucian products highly desired.
- Strong communication skills and customer focus required.
Review of applications will begin 11/28/22 and continue until the position is filled. For more information, please visit our website at www.eicc.edu/JobsatEICC for consideration please complete online application and send resume and cover letter to e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu.
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact EICC’s Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-5222, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights U.S. Department of Education, John C. Kluczynski Federal Building, 230 S. Dearborn Street, 37th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604-7204, Telephone: (312) 730-1560 Facsimile: (312) 730- 1576, TDD (800) 877-8339 Email: OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.