EICC is seeking a full-time ERP Programmer
Under the direction of the Director of Enterprise Applications this position will be responsible for:
Responsible for activities related to the full software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, programming, testing, maintenance, and documentation of the college's ERP (Ellucian Colleague) system customizations. Responsibilities include developing, troubleshooting and updating customizations, software application interfaces, form development and maintenance for Ellucian Colleague and other application interface needs. Reports to and provides technical assistance and consulting to the Director of Enterprise Applications in keeping the ERP systems technologies current with high-level performance. While this position typically works normal business hours, early mornings, nights, or weekends may be required to resolve production-related issues or perform system implementations/upgrades
$60,000 - $70,000
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Two or more years' experience as a software developer with all aspects of the software development life cycle is required.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, Window server operating systems, C#, JSON, HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, SFTP, PHP, Microsoft PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow desired. Working knowledge of ERPs and student information systems.
- Experience developing programs, subroutines, computed columns, batch processes, custom screens, and web forms for Ellucian Colleague using Colleague Studio, Envision Basic, and Unibasic is strongly preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of APIs, with experience developing APIs preferred. Excellent troubleshooting skills, programming standards and practices, and general computer literacy skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse workforce, student population, and external constituents.
- Must possess the attitude, knowledge, skills, and motivation necessary to provide quality service that meets or exceeds the expectations of internal and external customers.
Review of applications will begin 11/28/22 and continue until the position is filled. For more information, please visit our website at www.eicc.edu/JobsatEICC for consideration please complete online application and send resume and cover letter to e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu.
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact EICC’s Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-5222, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights U.S. Department of Education, John C. Kluczynski Federal Building, 230 S. Dearborn Street, 37th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604-7204, Telephone: (312) 730-1560 Facsimile: (312) 730- 1576, TDD (800) 877-8339 Email: OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.