Business Analyst & System Support
EICC is seeking a full-time Business Analyst and System Support.
Under the direction of the Director of Enterprise Applications this position will be responsible for:
Responsible for analyzing technology operations and processes with the goal of maximizing operational efficiency while supporting core functions and achieving business goals. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, implementing and documenting solutions, supporting small to mid-sized technology projects, documenting systems requirements, and communicating with stakeholders across the institution.
$55,000 - $60,000
- Bachelor’s degree in information or business systems or a related IT field or an Associate degree with two years of professional experience in essential duties and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated coursework, certification, or proven experience leading technical projects and cross-functional teams required.
- Experience working with technology in an educational environment strongly preferred.
- Experience with Ellucian Colleague SIS preferred, office applications, reporting systems.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills, excellent interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to be highly effective in cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills and customer focus required.
- While this position typically works normal business hours, early mornings, nights or weekends may be required for resolution of issues or to perform system implementations and upgrades.
Review of applications will begin 11/28/22 and continue until the position is filled. For more information, please visit our website at www.eicc.edu/JobsatEICC for consideration please complete online application and send resume and cover letter to e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu.
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact EICC’s Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-5222, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights U.S. Department of Education, John C. Kluczynski Federal Building, 230 S. Dearborn Street, 37th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604-7204, Telephone: (312) 730-1560 Facsimile: (312) 730- 1576, TDD (800) 877-8339 Email: OCR.Chicago@ed.gov