Admissions & Community Outreach Coordinator
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges - Muscatine Campus is seeking a full-time
ADMISSIONS & COMMUNITY OUTREACH COORDINATOR
Under the direction of the Assistant Director for Admissions & Community Outreach, this position will be responsible for working with new and prospective students to encourage enrollment. This position will recruit students for all district programs as appropriate, and represent the college at a variety of functions and to diverse populations.
- Associate's Degree required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience in providing educational services or work in marketing or sales preferred.
- A commitment to the philosophy of a comprehensive community college is required.
- A proven ability to work effectively with a diverse student population as well as the entire campus community is required.
- Previous experience in working with business/industry is beneficial.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule with some evening and weekend assignments.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license, and secure reliable transportation.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact EICC’s Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-5222, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights U.S. Department of Education, John C. Kluczynski Federal Building, 230 S. Dearborn Street, 37th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604-7204, Telephone: (312) 730-1560 Facsimile: (312) 730- 1576, TDD (800) 877-8339 Email: OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.